PATIENT SUPPORT FUND
The Patient Support Fund subsidises the medical cost of financially needy Singaporeans who are stricken with Arthritis to enable them to :
1) obtain the necessary medication to better manage their disease and
2) to enhance their employment prospects and allow them to be gainfully employed.
The Patient Support Fund covers the folllowing :
1) Subsidy for Biologics Treatment
2) Subsidy for Transportation Arrangements
3) Subsidy for Medical Aids/Equipment
All applications for NAF Support Fund would have to be made through the Medical Social Worker of your chosen Restructured Hospitals (TTSH, SGH, NUH, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Ng Teng Fong GH, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Sengkang GH, Alexandra Hospital).