Workshop: Yoga and Mindfulness Tools to Cope With Insomnia
- What: Workshop: Yoga and Mindfulness Tools to Cope With Insomnia
- When: 04/09/2019
- Time: 6:30 pm
- Duration of Event: 2.5hrs
- Recommended Audience: All
Wednesday, 4 Sep 2019, 6:30pm – 9pm
Venue: NAF Events Hall – 100 Lor 23 Geylang, #01-01 D’Centennial, Singapore 388398 (3mins walk from Aljunied MRT station)
Cost: $15 for NAF Members; $20 for Guests – includes dinner.
**Enjoy discounted rates if you bring others along! Refer to discounted fees below.**
Instructors: Ms Sarah Manning
For further enquiries, please contact Kim – Tel: 6227 9726 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll learn tools from:
- Yoga movement
- Qi gong and yoga breathing
According to an article in the journal Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), “…people with RA who also have sleep problems tend to have a lower pain threshold. This, in turn, can cause more difficulty sleeping. It could be possible that lack of sleep affects the way that the brain deals with pain.
Sleep is essential to well-being. Sleep is particularly crucial for people with RA for lessening symptoms and helping them deal with pain or discomfort.”
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone facing sleeping difficulties arising from body/joint pains
- Caregivers who help those with arthritis and/or insomnia
- Those who are overly stressed and suffer from insomnia
- Anyone who wants to learn how to unwind and relax better so as to get better rest
6:30pm – Registration and Dinner
7:00pm – Workshop + Q&A
9:00pm – End
Summary handouts will be given free.
Sign up and bring friends along to enjoy discounted registration fees for all!
Sarah Manning first moved to Singapore in 1988. She was a design engineer. She has been teaching yoga for the last 24 years. Her yoga teaching style is nurturing, educational and safe. She has a compassionate and warm energy and has crystallised the ancient teaching and modern anatomy into clear, simple take-away tools that she will share with you.